ALONSO AUDIO SOLUTIONS, LLC IS NOW HIRING! POSITION: Part Time A/V INTEGRATOR
Please read below for a description from business owner, Mark A., of the person he is looking for and the position he is looking to fill.
If the person he is describing is YOU, please contact us and e-mail your resume along with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for the following person, IS THIS YOU?:
2. Enjoys working with your hands installing electronics and willing to get into attics and crawl spaces to run wire (when required).
3. Great attitude and teachable.
4. Wants to grow their skillset in the A/V industry.
5. Takes direction well and retains basic information.
6. Has basic hand tools (cutters, strippers, basic drill).
7. Organized and clean at jobsites with belongings and personal appearance.
8. Enjoys casual atmosphere with quality work and ethical standards.
Duties will include and require experience/knowledge in:
Installing security cameras, in ceiling speakers, wall jacks for data, punch down data, terminate RJ45, test WiFi/set up network (Araknis/Luxul/Ubiquity); basic network troubleshoot, Ring/Smart doorbells, doorstations/intercoms, mount TVs; configure smart light switches, Alexa, Google, Doorbird, etc.; URC Remotes, and more. Neatly wire and manage electronics in shelves and racks.
Competitive payroll hourly wage. Paid 30 minute lunch break. You will learn a lot with us. Our work environment is casual, encouraging and conducive to learning. We believe in "Team work makes the dream work." Every project we do is custom and different which means every day is different.
We are family owned and operated and would love to have you join our team.